- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
- Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, processing invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Assist with recruitment for non-sales staff
• Manage on and off boarding for employees
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains and ensures that the UAE offices are in compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Responsible for management office facilities, which includes but not limited to office security, cleanliness, managing repairs, tenant issues, etc. • Coordinate overall administrative and office activities. • Handle different types of HR and office ad hoc projects including HR system roll out, payroll vendor management, lease renewal, office relocation and renovation
3 yrs minimum experience of HR & Admin. Main tasks, (visa procedures, salaries, office maintenance, Insurance, Trade licenses renewal, office supplies….etc).
Fluent English language
Expert computer skills.
Preferred European Nationalities.
Background UAE Labor law.
Experience in Dubai market.
Team leading experience.PR skills